Quickest Keto chocolate fix is another EUREKA moment at Greek Goes Keto. Imagine, you would like a bite of Keto chocolate after your nice Keto meal and you just can’t find a clean product! You don’t want to buy those fake sugar-free products loaded with lecithins and other additives. Well, we have a solution! Not only that, this recipe includes no stove or oven usage! It
Yes, it’s another Keto recipe for those days when you are travelling and enjoying your Keto Mediterranean lifestyle. Quickest Keto chocolate fix is as simple as it can be. All you need is a teaspoon, cup of any kind and 4 basic ingredients.
The story goes like this…
We were buying some stuff for our road trip to Greece. Apollonas asked me if I want to have a Keto chocolate in our portable cool bag? I asked him to check the product ingredients for me. He did not like the sunflower lecithin and erythritol content which could have a laxative effect on me.
Well, let’s be honest, we don’t want that on the road trip. 😉 Then we decided to experiment and make a raw, no-bake, no-cooking quickest Keto chocolate fix at home!. And guess what? We succeeded big time!!!
Raw Keto chocolate creation
I literally took a cube of butter (28g 1 oz) and a tablespoon of coconut oil. Placed them in a cup and left them for an hour at room temperature. If I wanted to speed the things up, I could have just left it covered with a small plate in the balcony. The temperature outside is near to 40ºC (104ºF) so only 10 minutes would be enough.
Then I added 1 tablespoon of organic dark cacao, a dash of sea salt, 1 micro-scoop (10 mg) of 100% stevia extract and mixed it well with a teaspoon. I was surprised with the glossy texture I got! (see the photos)
Moving forward, I dropped some of this mixture on a baking paper and added some walnuts, coconut shavings and almond flakes.
Just 20 minutes in the refrigerator turned these disks in Quickest Keto chocolate fix! No baking, no cooking, nothing! Just a good fridge which almost every Hotel room provides.
We both enjoyed a bite or two (crunchy and nice) of our Keto chocolate drops and realised that this was another clean Keto Eureka moment. The price of this sweet-
1, 2, 3… Quickest Keto chocolate fix
Quickest Keto chocolate fix in this universe – Raw deliciousness
28g (1 oz butter)
20g cold pressed coconut oil
1 pinch sea salt
1 micro scoop (10 mg) 100% stevia extract
1 tablespoon organic cacao powder
- Place the butter and coconut oil in a cup and leave it at room temperature for an hour. You can also cover the cup and leave it out in the balcony, or on the outside of your window for 20 minutes if it’s a hot summer day.
- Using a teaspoon, mix well the melted butter and coconut oil with cacao powder, sea salt and stevia extract.
- Distribute the mixture in small drops on a baking paper which you placed on a plate or any other straight object that can go to the refrigerator.
- Place some nuts or seeds, coconut shavings or dried berries on top.
- Chill for 20 to 30 minutes and EUREKA!
- We used goat butter. You can use cow’s butter, for example, the one you get in your hotel at breakfast buffet. Also, you can use monk fruit extract. If you want to boost the aroma, some vanilla extract or citrus zest would be great! You can purchase the unsweetened dark
cacaopowder in almost any supermarket. The same goes for nuts. When it comes to the sweetener, a travelling Ketonian should always count on 100% stevia or monk fruit in their pocket.